Terms and conditions for website usage
The term Brecon Brewing ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ——————-. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Distance selling regulations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you have ordered goods directly from our website or by phone, you have a right to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
To cancel, you can email us or write to us (see contact us for details) within seven working days* of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and ensure that the item(s) is returned to us in as close to new condition as possible. Item(s) may be returned to us, or we can arrange collection free of charge.
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days* of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
When you can’t cancel
Please note that there are circumstances when you cannot cancel.
These are if:
- We have already started to provide the service within the cancellation period and you have agreed to this
- You had the goods made to your specifications or personalised
- The items are likely to go off or deteriorate quickly
- The goods by their nature cannot be returned
- You have opened sealed software, CDs, DVDs etc
- The price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market
- Goods are clearly personalised
* All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.